Saturday, January 28, 2012

BreezeyBee Blog: On Hiatus



hey honeybees
iv officially started semester 2 of my final year of university and the workload is intense to say the least! iv got my 10,000 word dissertation to do (due in 2 months!) 3,000 word essay for my genocide module, 2,000 word essay for my family module and a group presentation to boot. and all this MUST be done around seminar prep and independent reading for lectures.

so i highly doubt i will be able to look after my little blog until i am finished with all  that and have graduated (eeek!) my final deadline is on the 8th March 2012. i hope you guys work hard (if you are also in education) and good luck with everything. this is going to be a tough ass 5 months. its not goodbye, its see you later & i will miss you :D.

Shit Just Got Real Ya'll
See you on twitter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...