Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wish List



Gap Short Shearling Boots

Ann Taylor Cable Knit Sweater

Fallon Clear Crystal Necklace

I know I lagged on creating a LF gift guide this year, I've been going non stop!  I've been working a ton and posting quite a bit for The Post Social so since it's late in the game I thought I'd just share a few things I would love to find under the tree (found on Elle's Gift Guide for under $250).  The boots are so cute and a necessity in my life, I've been dreaming of a crisp white cable knit sweater for months and that necklace is just plain dreamy...Santa, if you're reading I'll take it all.  I did create a GG for TPS, I spotlighted some great fashion gifts under $25 so if you still need to rush out and get something cute and inexpensive check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...