Thursday, December 15, 2011

Chocolate Brown Hair


hey honeybees
it's been a long while since i blogged.. properly. iv missed it. but i had lots of coursework and essay to do, which is why i mainly had my BreezeyBee's Style Crush & Lookbooks. cos they were easier to do and i already had them saved as drafts.
ANYWAY! iv had my hair done since mid November but i never got round to putting it on here even though i said i would =/ woopsies.. so here it is my chocolate brown mid length hair.
*click images to enlarge*
 this is how much hair i lost after combing my hair. my hair sheds like crazy, I always assumed that's what happened when you had natural hair, but it was too much and i was scared. so i decided to do the black tea rinse. which is just really strong black tea brewed normally and left to cool. and its suppose to reduce and even stop excess shedding of hair.


 after rinsing and washing and conditioning with hair mayonnaise, i moved on to the plaiting. i normally do it in 4 parts, but I'm going to have to change it up cos always doing the same braiding pattern can reduce growth or break hair [now you know]. i just plait down the sides and back.
yes it is difficult, and yes it kills your arms, and yes it takes a while.




I used ELLYSEE STAR yaki hair in colour 33 in a 10/12 inch. The hair was really soft and shiny and Super thick. i used both packets, so yeah my hair is BIG, but it looks well cute.. even if i do say so myself!


It turned out really well, super thick but once i straightened it it was all good, still thick but not as big. The first picture is a more accurate depiction on the hair colour. It's more of a warm brown with red undertones, a lovely chocolaty colour.

It can look so big at times.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...