Thursday, December 29, 2011

KOOLA BABY

Holla guys, i'm apologize for this late post :( yeaah you know me so well.I'm kinda busy with my college, but gelukkig!! I've got my holiday this week. ONLY THIS WEEK, which means that next week i'll start the final exam..Bzzzzzttt that old thing makes me sick.
Oh ya, on my last post i've told ya that i've entered a challenge from Dhievine byDhika. I won the first place on that challenge!!!!Uuuh so damn cool right?
I'll post the gift latter :)

By the way, last sunday i've got a job from my 3rd brother. He asked me to took a photoshoot for his prawedding.And it was held in Ancol!
i was there, wearing my new 'KOOL' stuff from KOOLASTUFFA. They stuff are awesome guys, u should check their website >.<




Tank and Necklace : KoolaStuffa, Shorts : BloopEndorse For DR, Gladiator Sandal : The Little Things She Needs

I looks like a children lost in beach isn't?
Oh ya do you want a pair of gorgeous shoes?why don't you try ur luck on #PHOSKINNYGIVEAWAY ?
Check Jessica Paramartha's Blog HERE and win IWEARUP Shoes !! 

ENTRY THE GIVE AWAY OR YOU'LL NEVER GET THE AWESOME SHOES!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...