Thursday, November 3, 2011

Things I Want Thursdays

Phone Lust: Apple iPhone 4s in White

Hey Honeybees
The new iPhone 4s! isn't it a beaut =) i currently have the blackberry torch 9800 and am quite frankly over it. it wasn't such a big deal to me. i just wanted a touchscreen cos id never had one and it came with a handy touch pad too. it was all the rage when i first got it late last year beginning of this year and since then there has been like 3 upgrades.. who does that!! and i have just recently got my phone fixed too, i had dropped  it in water and the touch pad broke making it scroll all day (which is a battery drain) so i hardly used it for like 2 months.
Current Phone: Blackberry 9800 in white
i really want an iPhone and when my contract runs out (this summer)! i am going to downgrade my contract to a sim only plan and sell my phone and get an apple iPhone in white. there is something about a white phone that's so sleek.. don't you think?

Don't forget to enter my giveaway >HERE<
Good Luck
xoXo
B


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...