Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hair Ideas: Chocolate Brown

Dark Brown Hair Color
hey honeybees
well I'm getting dark chocolate brown hair [wooooooop] and its going to be a little bit longer than normal. normally i cant afford hair longer than 12inches lol but my sister's friend went to uni in luton and we all know how weaves are always cheaper down south! because here in the northeast of England, it could cost an arm and a leg. but... *drum roll..*  16inch hair YEY i cant wait. i wanted 20inch cos i want really long hair and i want it to be really full but i can only afford 2 packs so I'm going to get an extra pack of 14 just to fill it up a little bit.

ohhh and i will do a post on the actual install haha, which should be funny cos my plaits are a little awful and not to mention ugly cos my hair is quite thin lol but I'm going to do it for you guys, seeing as i have been MIA on this blog due to uni. i will do my hair on friday and i cant wait cos my red ombre hair got old real quick lol i don't know if its the type of hair i got but, its just limp and quite yuck to be honest. new hair in a week. yey

i really want selena gomez's parting, ashanti's length and blair's style lol i wish i could rock the dark honey coloured brown hair [maybe next time] cos its so pretty!. and i really want layers aswell and lots of body lol.. can you tell i have high expectations of my next hair?!?!

i really love cameron diaz's hair colour. i don't know if i want it a light dark or a dark brown like selena's! who knew there was so many dark brown hair colour choices. i really love the thickness of selena's hair. and the girl on the rights hair is totally adorable and so pretty!

Jessica Biel's hair is a great colour and length and style but i want to rock the long fringe/bangs  like cameron diaz but mine always seems to go abit downhill after a few weeks. but i also cant help not cutting it lol. i was tempted to get a dual tone brown like nicole richie's so it looks like highlighted hair but i don't know, still might hehe

cant wait to show you guys my new hair!
..and actually cant wait to get my new hair in yey!
and dont forget to enter my giveaway >here< 
xoXo
B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...